Shot Logger is still in early stages of development. Much remains to do.
- Update GitHub files to version 2.2, for distribution as open-source software.
- Refresh all downloadable data.
- Update admin section with PDO code.
- Update admin section to use new statistics generator
- Update downloadable files to use new stats table.
- Add system to attach scale to a shot.
- Add median stats (and others?) to index.php
- Process filenames to excerpt timecode after they're imported. Then put the timecode in the frame's description (or summary). Can this be automated?
- Add field for alternative title (as in US title of foreign film). Make it searchable.
- Create system to delete bad frames/data from SL.
- Fix keywords.
- Add more charts, using Google.
Check to make sure the SL directory has not been previously imported. But what to do if it has? CSS: separate data tables from other tables. E.g., Main admin page should not have the rollover effect that data tables use.
Calculate cumulative data for Shot Logger & chart it automatically: # of shots logged ASL of all shots
Create administrative system for entering data. Export album data as Excel spreadsheet. Add shot number (not Shot ID) to ShotListV2.php. Blend Shot Logger 1 images/data with Shot Logger 2. Change Shot Logger 1 graphics to indicate difference from Shot Logger 2. Fix "date submitted" in TitleListDetailV2.php -- when there is none. Insert shot number if one doesn't already exist -- e.g., for SL title #2.